Wednesday, February 07, 2007



















1.Trombone Section♥:Me,Nerice,Roslina,Hanis,Adilah and Jia Hui.
2.Crazy Moment Part 1
3.Crazy Moment Part 2
4.3rd Trombonists!with Jia Hui MIA.Nerice and I(:
5.Tessa,I,Nerice and Jia Hui.Suppose to be an all 3rd Tbonists picture but Tessa popped out of nowhere!
6.Tessa and I.
7.Wen Jun,The Drum Major
8.Percussion Section.EMO KIDS xD
9.Emi and I.supposedly a try at the EMO shots.Hah!
10.Nerice,Sleeping mode;) picture deletedXD
11.Marion,Rachel and I.My fringe was out of place.OH NOOOOO):
12.I and Nerice.She didn't want to look at the cam.I was seducing her.Hehehe(:
13.Drum Major and I.My favourite TANNED PERSON(: Haha;D
14.I and Diana(:
15.Trumpet Section with their balloons!adorable!
16."That's why I'm in band not ____"-Xi Ling. HAHA
17.I and Ying Tong!
18.Xing Liang,sleeping point.Hehehe.

QUINTESSENCE 2007 WAS AWESOME<333333333 style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; color: rgb(153, 0, 0);">Michelle Koh Hui Shan,thank you so much for the chocolate.It really made my morning that you remembered!♥ LOVE YA! Trombone section,thanks♥ no words can explain what I'm feeling!

I was feeling very high at SCH.And Nerice is the best:D:D(and you better keep quiet about it k.if not you die!)she is so bimbotic!HAHAHA."[flings hair] jialat!" HAHAHA(: No one else can do it like we do.I hugged a lot of people!and it made me feel good:D Wheeeeeeeee.

Was tired and everything.packing up blablabla.But thank god Dad came to fetch.Sent Diana home first.Wheee.Thanks for the goodnight kisses,it made my day end on a good note.Hahaha(: You're so amusing.and happy guessing dearie:P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home